Seminole, FL – Shepherd Scopes, which has been in existence since 1981, has announced a new line of Ballistic Rangefinding Scopes, the BRS series. This platform is a compliment to the entry-level Rogue Series that came out last year. The BRS series are first focal plane reticles which means that no matter where the shooter is in the zoom range, the stadia lines and ballistic drop compensator are accurate. New features include 1/10 mil adjustment locking turrets, 30mm aircraft-grade one-piece tube body, low dispersion glass with fully multicoated AR coatings and an inert gas purged body.
“The BRS Series takes our flagship reticle technology and puts it into an economical solution that everyone can own.” said Patrick Bass, Executive VP at Salvo Technologies. “With these reticles and the first focal plane design it is the quickest target acquisition system that you will find on the market!”
The new product line will be available June 2018 just in time for hunting season. Prices will be less than $500 per scope for the 4-16×44 platform. Dealers and select user groups will have access to the product starting in May. Two other BRS models are projected to be released later in the year.
About Shepherd Scopes
Launched in 1981 by Dan Shepherd, Shepherd Enterprises distributes, customizes, and designs a range of lightweight fire control optics with their patented and copywrited two reticle approach to one shot zero and range finding. The success of the company is driven by this novel approach. For the past three plus decades Shepherd scopes has evolved into a trusted brand in the market.
About Salvo Technologies Inc.
Salvo Technologies Inc. invests in and develops companies serving the defense, security, medical, industrial, and commercial markets. From its inception in 2007, it has grown into an organization with global reach and manufacturing capabilities on multiple continents. Its divisions provide a range of world-class products including personal protective equipment; thick-film coatings with high corrosion resistance; and high-reliability electronic and electro-optical components, fire-control optics, and imaging solutions with an emphasis on multispectral and polarimetric systems. Salvo Technologies is a privately held company headquartered in Seminole, FL. For more information please visit www.Salvo-Technologies.com.
- Jul 26th, 2019 Shepherd Scopes Launches SAWMAN Series of Tactical Optics
- Feb 10th, 2018 Shepherd Scopes Announces BRS Series
- Jan 10th, 2018 Shepherd Scopes Launches Salvo Series
- Nov 11th, 2017 Salvo Technologies Announces Partnership with Ranger Proof Arms
- Apr 25th, 2017 Shepherd Scopes Launches Rugged Series
- Mar 30th, 2017 Shepherd Scopes Announces Rogue Series
- Oct 25th, 2016 Shepherd Scopes Releases New Catalog
- Aug 27th, 2016 Cerakote Coating Deals on Every New Shepherd Scope
- Aug 21st, 2016 Shepherd Scopes New Tactical Phantom Series
- Aug 17th, 2016 Shepherd Dual Reticle Scope 618